Friday, March 26, 2010

.: Blessed :.

I have often heard that deployment is a time in your life when you really find out who your true friends are. I have to admit, God has more than blessed me and I undoubtedly have a million angels surrounding me. Thank you already, to all of my friends and family, as well as those of you who barely know me, but have already shown me your support. At this point, it is hard for me to imagine loosing friends in a time like this, as I have already gained so much. To all of you...My sincerest THANK YOU! I am truely blessed~


Mom: My rock, my laughter, my talks, my hugs, my butt kicking when I need to get my act together :)

Daddy: The loving arms that hold me and calm my tears, since day one

Corey: My best friend, my strength, my caring big brother


Amanda: The sister I always prayed for. My Top Gun and Snuggie buddy

Maddi: My long talks and daily encouraging words
Chels: The contagious giggles that turn saddness into laughter

V: My shoulder to cry on when I'm sad, her should to cry on when I'm strong

Jo: For being there...since 3rd grade


Erin: For always loving me
Erin Flanagan: Cassie Cercy I freakin love you!!! And Bryan : )Wed at 10:51pm

Steff: For Happy Hour
Steff McNulty: I am serious... I know I am not in NY but let me know if there is anything I can do to help this go smoother.Yesterday at 1:23pm

Nicole: The beautiful mommy to be, my first friend as an "Army Girlfriend" and best friend as an "Army Wife"
April: My role model in finding faith and trusting the Lord. You are a selfless friend and Bryan and I look up to you and Shawn in faith and your marriage. You are my strength
Martha: For margarita nights, and for blessing my with a wonderful husband, and amazing sister. I care for you and will be here for you, as I know you will be here for me too.

Jeffrey: For never pushing Bryan one way or another, and never failing to be proud of any path he chooses. And for your kindness and outpouring of love that has been felt since day one
Bryan: For being brave, so we don't have to be. For being strong so we can be weak. For having loving arms to be wrapped up in. For having gentle words to find courage in. For having playful laughter to get lost in. For having quiet moments to create memories in. "Undeniable, so incredible::Simply wonderful, you're beautiful::Unmistakable, the way you make me feel::Unbelievable."

1 comment: