Thursday, March 11, 2010


After much persuasion (Maddi) I have decided to update everyone with our life in a blog. I know that everyone has their fair share of “first year of marriage” stories, and ours only compliments those experiences. After living in Dexter, New York (30 miles south of Canada) for the past few months with my wonderful hubby, we have learned that life most certainly does not always go the way you would like it too, and that the hurdles are never ending. However, we have chosen to embrace this fact and instead of getting really mad about everything that is happening, we have decided to view our life/living situation as more of a joke. I’ll take this time to update you on what has been happening in our lives the past 2 ½ months. So…where do I begin?

1 comment:

  1. I did not know you had a blog! Now I'm really excited!

    ReplyDelete