Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Numero Uno!

Day 01 - A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

* I am third...God, Others, Self
* I have been married for just over a year (going strong)!
* I am now officially living the Army Wife Life ;)
* I ran track at CU (Go BUFSS)!
* I LOVE to dance around the house...especially to Spice Girls...in circles around my husband
* I am constantly playing with my hair
* I LOVE NAPS!!!!
 * I hate hot dogs
* I Keep up with the Kardashians...and Kendra
* I LOVE going to the VA Hospital
* My dream job would be coaching. There is an unexplainable feeling I get watching my athlete's excel
* I am blessed...and so undeserving
* I'm the biggest wuss and won't watch scary movies
* I'm terrified of moths...I WILL curl up in the fetal position and cry
* I don't play to win...I play to dominate ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment