Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

Happy :)-- "Sweet Serendipity" Lee Dewyze

* And I’m doing just fine * I’m always landing on my feet * In the nic of time * And by the skin of my teeth * I ain’t gonna stress * Cause the worst ain’t happened yet * Somethings watching over me *
*Like Sweet Serendipity*


Sad--"It'll be all Ok" JC VanLuyn


* Step on outside * Can you see the stars tonight * There's one bright light * Shining on you, that's me tonight * I'm right by your side * All you have to do is close your eyes * I'll be right by your side * Sleeping with you while you sleep tonight * It'll be all ok...*

Bored--Anything T-Swift


*You are the BEST thing that's ever been mine!*

Hyped--"Less than Perfect" Pink



*Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel * Like you're less than, less than perfect * Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel like you're nothing * You are perfect to me! *

Mad--"King of Anything" Sara Bareilles


* Who cares if you disagree? * You are not me * Who made you king of anything? * So you dare tell me who to be? * Who died and made you king of anything? *

--OR--

"Mean" Taylor Swift haha


* I bet you got pushed around * Somebody made you cold * But the cycle ends right now * Cuz you can't lead me down that road * And all you are is mean. And a liar. And pathetic. And alone and life and mean...Why you gotta be so mean? *










No comments:

Post a Comment