Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 03 - A picture of you and your friends

Hahahaha...well I can't pick just one. My friends are my life...get cozy and enjoy!

* Summer 2007 *


* Senior Year of High School...Halloween *

* Senior Prom *

* High School Graduation *

*College Roomies *


* Fall of '07...maybe ?! *


* Summer '07...Bryan's LDAC Graduation in Seattle * 




*CU vs. CSU...Go BUFFS!!!! *

* 911 Stairclimb with my Missy Boo *

* BolderBoulder '10 *


*Cops and Robbers 5k *
Shanney the Bananney and John King Kong
Kanye West and Taylor Swift


* IRISH SNUG rub club!!! Spooinin' Kyle! *


*My 21st Birthday! *

*Chelsea's 21st Birthday *

*My TRACK loves! *


* Indoor Big 12's *


* Last Big 12's...Lubbock, TX '09 *

* My Best Friend's Wedding *

* Madison Bell...I LOVE the way that sounds *

* My Lainey :) *

* My other family! I Love you guys! *
And last, but NOT least...my best friend....
















No comments:

Post a Comment